Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If U.......


If you see me walking the road with someone else
Its not because I like his company

Its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.

If you hear me talking about him all the time

Its not because he pleases me

Its because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat
If you feel me falling with someone new
Its not because I love him
Because you're not there to catch me fall
If you feel lost, I too am nowhere
I too don't know where the road is going
Are we gonna cross each other's path
Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go of what we had
Or go to the place where love is bound
Don't let me walk with him
Its you I want to walk with

Don't let me talk of him
It's you I want to talk with
Don't let me fall for him
It's you I want to fall in love with.



No comments:

NAK REZEKI MURAH TAK?

LINKAGE~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...